In the 1860 built former hotel "Küsters Hotel" (today "Sassnitzer yard"), which was extensively renovated in 2009, located on the ground floor under vaults the unique and high-quality apartment. The apartment faces the claim of an adventure holiday on Rügen. It is located in the historic old town and is about 150 meters from the pier and the beach promenade. From the jetty, swimming is possible. Not far away there is also a small beach section, which is very well suited at least for a bath in the Baltic Sea. The apartment is extremely rustic and spacious with about 300m ². Partly up to one meter thick field stone walls are manufactured as exposed masonry. The whitewashed vaulted ceilings give the property a special flair. Because of the relatively small windows and the bright wall colors, the apartment is cozy and it is ensured that our guests through the variety of open living spaces also can avoid the way. The entire apartment is heated by underfloor heating.
Address 1: Bergstraße 22
Address 2 : www.ruegen-reisen.com
City : Sassnitz - Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
Postal Code : 18546
Contact Name : TK Wohnbau und Verwaltungs GmbH
Phone : +493839266800
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 16:00
Check-Out : 10:00
Terms and Conditions
The following booking conditions apply:
30% deposit 14 days after booking, free cancellation 60 days prior to arrival (prepayments will be refunded), later cancellations will be charged with 30% of the total amount. No-shows (without prior cancellation) will be charged 100% of the total.
Payments please to the following account:
Recipient: TK Wohnbau und Verwaltungs GmbH
IBAN: DE98 150 50500013 000 7412
The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged separately at FeWo Steinbach.
Please enter your booking number as payment reason to ensure the allocation of the payment.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The rental price includes the use of the sauna, linen package (towels and sheets) all incidental operating costs, such as electricity, water, heating ect. and any commissions. Parking is not included in the price and will be charged separately if required. The local tourist tax is displayed and charged extra.
2. You are on the day of arrival from 16.00 clock to the apartment available. On the day of departure, the tenant must vacate the apartment until 10:00 clock.
3. Damages: The renter has to report damage and complaints immediately after moving in with the landlord.
4. Liability: The tenant undertakes to treat the apartment and the inventory carefully. In the event of a breach of the above conditions (or self-inflicted damage), the renter is liable for the damage, loss of rent and possibly for claims for damages. He is obliged to replace the damage caused by him, his companions or animals. The renter assumes the liability for innocent children and pets, he is responsible for the lack of debt. At the end of the rental period, the apartment and the inventory are the same condition as when the landlord was transferred to the transfer.
5. Smoking: Smoking is prohibited in the house and in the house.
6. Pets: Pets are allowed by arrangement.
7. Lease, Cancellation: Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival possible, the guest will in this case the deposit paid back. In case of withdrawal from the lease, cancellation within 30 days, by the renter expires the deposit. If no down payment has been made, in the case of termination at least 30% of the total price will be due (further claims of the landlord according to BGB §651 i.). In case of no-show without prior cancellation, the total amount of the reservation (minus any additional costs and cleaning fees) will be charged. In case of early departure there is no claim of the tenant against the landlord to pay not used services. The termination of the lease (after the rental period) due to a defect is governed by the legal provisions of the Civil Code.
8. Termination: The landlord can cancel the contract in cases of force majeure or other unforeseeable events (such as water, storm, fire damage, etc.) and replacement.
9. Place of fulfillment and place of jurisdiction: The place of performance for both contracting parties is the municipality of the renter. Disputes arising out of or in connection with the rental agreement are the sole responsibility of the courts of the Landgericht district of the landlord.